What’s in Lori’s Bag?
I’m thrilled that spring is finally here! Now that we’ve changed the clocks and the days are getting longer, I can feel the seasonal shift in the air, even if the weather hasn’t caught up yet. Spring is a fresh start, a time for new beginnings and new adventures. Y’all know that I love to do some spring cleaning and organizing, and I’m looking forward to updating my wardrobe and accessories. Now’s the perfect time to freshen things up and try out some new styles.
The other day, Eddie and I were lucky enough to sneak away for a relaxing getaway to our beach condo in Florida. It was exactly what I needed to recharge my batteries after a busy wedding gown shopping season at Bridals by Lori. I stocked up on all my favorite magazines and snacks– and enjoyed just relaxing by the water and listening to music.
I made sure to pick up US Weekly, People, Vogue, Southern Living, Oprah – you name it! One of my favorite features in these magazines is “What’s in my Bag,” which is the inspiration behind today’s blog post. You can learn a lot about a woman based on what she carries around with her every single day. It’s also a fun way to connect with other women and see what they carry around with them; I also get influenced by the recommendations of other women.
So today, I decided to do my version of “What’s in my Bag” and I’m excited to give y’all a sneak peek into my life and personality, and of course, my favorite products. Let’s look inside my bag and see what treasures I haul around with me daily:
- Louis Vuitton Neverfull – Let’s start with the bag itself! For everyday use, I need a reliable bag that can carry all my essentials. I prefer a mid-size to large bag that can fit everything I need, from my phone and wallet to my favorite beauty products, books, and accessories. Now that spring is in the air, I’m excited to switch up my daily bag and bring out my favorite seasonal pieces. You know me, practical but also stylish. This go-to bag for the season is in a lovely neutral shade, which is also versatile and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. I also love this linen tote bag from Lululemon.
- Stila Lip and Cheek Cream – I’m not one of those women who store an entire makeup bag in their purse, not like there’s anything wrong with that! What I love about this compact from Stila, is that it’s a lip and cheek cream in one. It’s just so efficient and practical, which is exactly what I need since I’m always on the go. I like it when one product can be used in multiple ways. Plus, the Petunia shade is pretty, especially for spring while the cream is nice and light and feels natural on your face.
- Apple AirPods – I’m old school when it comes to speaking on the phone, and I’m always chatting with my daughter Mollie and mom Jean. But when I want to listen to some music on my walks with Chloe or if I’m engrossed in an audiobook, I love having Apple Airpods. They are compact but not too small that I lose them in my bag.
- Sunglasses – Jackie O sunglasses are timeless, and they easily add a touch of elegance and sophistication to any outfit. I like these Ray-bans and order them with my prescription so I can drive and read with them.
- Lume Body Wipes – Ever get that not-so-fresh feeling? These body wipes from Lume are such a great product especially as the temperatures start rising. When I’m busy and have been active for hours at the the store, and I just want to feel refreshed, I use them on my neck and pulse points to cool down. Trust me, these are a lifesaver here in Hotlanta!
- Change of shoes – I spend most of my day on my feet in my signature black pumps. So, when my feet get tired from a long day, I always have a pair of Birdies shoes in my bag. It’s exactly what they mean when they say to slip into something more comfortable, am I right ladies?
- Jesus Calling for Women – I always do my daily affirmations in the morning, but sometimes I need a little mental reset. I carry this beautiful, leatherbound book in my bag and read it when I want to feel a little faith-based inspiration.
- Quick snack – When hunger strikes, I need to be ready otherwise I can also get a little hangry. I keep a couple of my favorite Kind bars in my bag; the mix of protein-packed nuts with just a touch of sweetness keeps me going until mealtime.
- People magazine – You never know when you’ll be stuck waiting at an appointment, so I always keep the latest issue of People magazine in my bag. I’ll admit it, I also love celebrity news and those fashion roundups always entertain me.
This was such a fun blog post to write, I hope you enjoyed a little peek into my bag today. Share with us what’s in your daily bag in the comments!
Till Next Time,
Stay in Touch
I’m so glad we got to spend some time together on the site today. Subscribe to my email list and follow me on social media so we can keep up. See you again soon!